Friday, October 19, 2012

new additional information

Dear reader,
for the last 22 months I've been writing for the Chicago Pipeline.  My short articles cover what seems interesting to me and to my current buyers and sellers.  Each week I include the recently closed properties in the Bucktown and Wicker Park neighborhoods of Chicago. 

The Pipeline is owner and editor is moving to the new DNAinfo web news for Chicago.  This means closing the Pipeline for the most part.  It's rather sad, but opens new opportunities.    For me it means setting up a new place for the weekly data postings and interesting paragraphs.  That new place is http://residentialspaceschicago.blogspot.com/

Perhaps you will join me at that place, or here.

Enjoy the buying, selling and renting of property - as I do - every day.

Eva Bergant

No comments:

Post a Comment